Guitarist / Musician / Composer
This month we’re featuring Adonis Tsilimparis. A talent that the Soundtrack Loops team appreciates and respects. Adonis Tsilimparis is a born and raised New York City composer. He began studying guitar and piano at age 11. After graduating from College, he played in several pop and rock bands as a lead guitarist and singer. In the mid 1990′s he became a staff writer at commercial jingle house called Fearless Music, where he wrote and performed countless commercial ads. Many of his compositions could be heard in advertisements for Burger King, AT&T, Sprite and Pepsi. He continued to write at Fearless for several years before expanding to compose music for other film and TV Projects. He has composed music for TV’s ‘Guiding Light’, ‘All My Children’, ‘CSI:NY’, ‘NCIS’, and numerous reality shows on the E Network, and A&E Network. He has also written music for cable shows and several indie films. His recent film credits include “Naked As We Came” and “Wife Missing”.
We here at Soundtrack Loops are known for our level of professionalism in the music industry. We are successful music composers with the sync sheets to prove it and we want to share our sounds with you. Many of us are composers for Radio, TV, Film, and Video Games. Our sounds are heard on many of the the world’s largest networks including BBC, NBC, A&E, HBO, MTV, VH1, IFC, Discovery Channel, and in video games such as the Saints Row series.
Support our producer Adonis Tsilimparis by purchasing his sound libraries below..
- $22.00 Select optionsPop Guitars - Acoustic & Electric Guitar LoopsPop, Guitar, Top Charts, Billboard, Top 40
- $19.00 Select optionsR&B Acoustic Royalty Free LoopsAcoustic Guitars, RnB Guitars, RnB Acoustic Bass
- $25.00 Select optionsHip Hop Guitar Loops
- $21.95 Select optionsCinematic Tension - Orchestral LoopsCinematic, Industrial, Wild West, Horror, Sci Fi, Crime Scene
- $12.00 Select optionsChill Bass and Guitar - Studio Instrument Loops
- $25.95 Select optionsFemale R&B VocalsRnB, Vocals, Soulful, Motown